September 6, 2011

Back to School: My Old Yearbook Photos


Now that summer is unofficially over and everyone is either headed back to school or pretending they're going back to school so they can justify buying a whole new wardrobe (guilty!), I thought now would be the perfect time to surface some of my old yearbook photos from years past. Although I never had the awesome laser background there are still some gems in the mix.

Some are cute, some are nice and some are just plain scary, but they're all pretty fun to look at. Keep reading to see all of my class photos and click on each picture to read more about the highlights (and lowlights) of that year of school.







What's your most embarrassing yearbook photo? I'd definitely have to say that mine was sixth grade in that awesome Billy Cosby-esque sweater. Leave a comment!