April 19, 2011

Pat's Blogger ABCs


Pat trying dim sum for the first time - more irrelevant info

Remember those email and Facebook surveys that used to fly around? Ya, they were a good way to kill time, weren't they? Well, I just spied a little "ABC blogger survey" posted by Brooke over at Claremont Road and was feeling a little nostalgic, so I decided to take it for myself.

Without further ado, here's a bunch of random info about me that you probably don't care about!

A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: Queen (but I think secretly it's a double)

C. Chore you hate: Washing the dishes! I have no problem cleaning the toilet, but touching old, wet food bits really grosses me out.

D. Dogs: Are awesome... sometimes. We just recently said goodbye to my family dog, Grommit (watch him sing Happy Birthday to my aunt) at Christmas. Dogs are fun and loyal, but I'm sorry, I will not be friending anyone's dog on Facebook or following them on Twitter.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee! Ack! (Shout out to Cathy!) I definitely need my caffeine in the morning, which is totally cliche. I always start my week days with a shower as soon as I get up. No dilly dallying around. Right to the shower.

F. Favorite color: Depends. I wear a lot of grey clothes. I like purple. For decor I like urban colors like these ones.

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5' 10"

I. Instruments: I played the oboe when I was in fourth grade. I chose it because no one else in school played the oboe and I wanted to be the only one. Later, I accidentally stabbed the razor-sharp double reed up my nose, therefore dashing my chances at becoming the Yani of the oboe.

J. Job title: Senior Producer

K. Kids: Are pretty awesome, especially ones that are extremely cute and aren't shy and that you can actually converse with. It's normally the kid's parents that are insufferable.

L. Live: New York City

M. Mom’s name: Kathy (Ack!)

N. Nicknames: I don't really have any. My Likes or Yikes? co-host calls me Patoots, though.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Can't remember ever having one!

P. Pet peeve: So many.

Q. Quote from a movie: "When I say, 'Go', we go. Go!" - Spice World

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Little brother named Drew who's eight years younger than me.

T. Time you wake up: 7am every day

U. Underwear: Is important

V. Vegetables you dislike: ALL OF THEM. Just kidding. For whatever reason I HATE green beans. They are totally creepy! Why are they so slimy and what is up with those little seeds in there?!

W. What makes you run late: Other people. I am very punctual.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth at the dentist, and when I broke my toe in first grade (guess who got to wear an old man slipper to school!)

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm not much of a chef, but I make a mean breakfast of scrambled eggs and fixin's.

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Who doesn't love penguins? The Pittsburgh Zoo (my home town!) has some pretty cool creatures.