August 29, 2011

Watch the Latest Sneak Peek of 'The Hunger Games'


The highlight of last night's lackluster MTV Video Music Awards for me was definitely the exclusive clip from the upcoming film adaptation of The Hunger Games. Unfortunately we had to sit through the entire two-plus hour show to see it, but it was well worth the wait!

Check out this short but sweet clip of Jennifer Lawrence as the series' heroine Katniss Everdeen braving the elements of the arena in the games after the jump!


Having just finished the third and final installment of the series recently, these teaser clips only make me that much more excited for the movies! And I have to say, the fiery scene depicted is exactly how I envisioned it while I was reading.

The Hunger Games hits theaters on March 23, 2012. How excited are you?